Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Non-Dated Letter, We Received it about July 26, 2008

In this letter, Chase talks about going to the temple on his P-day. He said it was awesome. The Provo temple was just reopened after being cleaned for several weeks. "It was a really neat experience and we are going to get to go every week. We've got a really good district that is always motivated and we all are here for good reasons. It makes every experience better."

"I actually got sick for about 18 hours. there is some sort of virus spreading and 3 people all around me have been sick for like 6-7 days. I finally started to get really congested yesterday and had a headache and a lot of drainage. After going to the temple today I feel almost 100% better now. It was a really good feeling. I was actually praying in the temple that I would start to feel better so I could stay focused and work to my full potential. I was feeling pretty bad at that time. As I was walking back from the temple my nose just cleared up and my headache left and my throat doesn't hurt anymore. Things like this have happened so much already. "

"I remember praying about certain things really hard. I was praying to have the Holy Ghost with me all the time. I wanted to know how to best accomplish that and the next day we happened to have a meeting on this exact topic. It clarified a lot of things that I didn't fully understand and it answered every single question I had. This has happened 2-3 other times."

" My prayers were answered in different ways, but I could clearly tell that they were the answers I was looking for. I have also found that I understand the scriptures so much better. As I read I feel myself translating some very confusing language into words I understand. I figure out things I've never understood before. It's great."

No comments: