Sunday, August 3, 2008

Received Friday, August 1, 2008

Dear Family,

Ok, I have just a couple things to say and one funny story to tell. I guess I'll start with the funny story.

One of the last things Christopher told me about the MTC was to be careful of the Orange Juice. Well at our Health Orientation, the guy didn't say anything about that so I didn't know if it was really applicable anymore, but I thought about it every time I saw someone drinking O.J. So a few days ago someone in my district started to get sick and he wanted to get a lot of vitamin C, so he got 5 cups of orange juice with his breakfast. I laughed about it and said I thought OJ might be a natural laxative or something. He laughed about it too and was like, "Nah, I always drink orange juice at home. I heard apple juice does that though." Then at lunch he drank 6 more cups of orange juice, the whole time I was just laughing to myself. Like 20 minutes later he had to go to the bathroom. Then like every 20 minutes after that he had to go again. We went to the RC (editor: I think that is the calling place at the MTC) for like 1 1/2 hours and he went like 12 times. It was hilarious. He ended up going to the bathroom like over 20 times that day. It definitely flushed out his system It was hilarious. We still made jokes about it all the time. So thanks for the hint Christopher.

They have like 5 extra front rows of seats saved at tonight's devotional, let's see if someone important is coming. On Sunday the Presiding Bishop of the Church came. He was a very good speaker. Most of the other people have been Emeritus members of the Quorum of the Seventies and our MTC director guy or something. Ok, its another Emeritus member of the Quorum of the Seventy speaking tonight. It seems like every devotional there are rumors of an apostle coming or something, it's kind of funny.

Ok, I love you all! If you have any specific questions about anything, just ask. When you do so many things every day it's hard to know what to write about sometimes.

Love,
Chase

No comments: