Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chase Sent Pictures

Ok, I figured out how to scan pictures, again. I apologize up front - the real pictures are great quality. I am guessing my scanning screen is a bit dirty. Who knew? Next time, it will be better!
Now, enjoy!
Chase said this was the first day he wore normal clothes, it took him by surprise
Studying very hard
This is the RC he talks about
Chase says he studies from 4 books at one time, it saves time
Chase and his companion


This is one of Chase's favorite ties
Posing

this is what he carries in his pockets every day
I thought he did a great job with the pictures!
Scanning wasn't so hard, I would be happy to do it again!

2 comments:

Nana said...

The earphones on Chase - are they for music or is that a telephone? I see a little gismo going to his mouth - I guess so he can either talk or sing.???

Nana said...

All good pictures anyway. I love seeing all the pictures I can see.