Monday, April 20, 2009

Received Mon, April 20, 2009

Ugh...I just wrote a big long e-mail and it didn't send. This website definitely is not the greatest for sending e-mails. I might just start writing my e-mails in Microsoft word then copy and paste it over to send it to make sure I don't lose any more e-mails. I only have 10 minutes left so I'll just try to recap everything quickly.

We are doing really well...we've found some really good new people to teach that we are excited about. We've been working really well with the members. We never go to a set appointment without a member. The only time we teach lessons without members is when we are knocking on doors or talking to people in the streets. In those cases most people don't listen long enough to let us teach them a lesson. Its pretty interesting. This week we had 8 member present lessons and only 6 lessons w/o members. Usually people get tons of lessons w/o members and have a hard time teaching lessons with members. Its been really fun to work in this area.

I discovered a new drink called Apple Manzana. Its in a red soda can with a green apple on it or something. They have it all over the place here. They always have it at church events and any time someone is going to feed a lot of people. Its just like sparkling cider but not nearly as carbonated and its a lot sweeter and much more delicious.

I discovered a new snack as well. One day Sister Randall made some cookies and I decided instead of just eating a cookie I would get 2 cookies and put a big huge scoop of ice cream in the middle and have an ice cream sandwich. It was soooo good. Its just like those tollhouse cookie sandwiches, except they don't cost 2 dollars.

Everything is going really well. I cant believe I'm starting the 3rd week of my 6th transfer. Time flies out here. But like President Uchtdorf says, "Time flies, but you are the pilot."

Elder Taufa and I go to the gym every morning, which is pretty fun. We go to soccer every Saturday morning, where members bring their nonmember friends.

Ok, I have have to go.

I got that package of mail mom sent. The cookies were a little stale, but that's because I didn't open them right away. They were still delicious. No, its not a big deal to send that shirt home. I will try to do it next week. I'll send along my memory card full of pictures too.

Ok, I love you all!! I have to remember to start copying my e-mails before I send them!!

Grr...thats ok. I loved hearing how everyone was doing.

Love,
Chase

No comments: