Monday, November 17, 2008

Clarification From "The Mom"

I (Chase's Mom) am happily sharing Chase's e-mails with all of you. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! I am happy to hear Chase's "voice" every week and hear that he is doing so well, working hard, and enjoying what he is doing.

Just remember that he is writing in response to my letter to him every week. In this letter he speaks about politics a bit. They are just his feelings, what he sees. Just see it for what it is; Chase talking about politics.

Chase also mentions 2 funny family stores. One is about Griffin's new sandwich idea - you can see it here, and the other is about his brother's Halloween costume; you can see that here.

Hope you enjoy.

You know Chase would love to receive a letter from you! His address is right over there to the left!

1 comment:

Nana said...

His letters make me laugh. He seems to love doing what he is doing. I can't believe who they are teaching. The old men was a funny story. He's a great missionary, I will write to him next week.